[ACT] erozld ver.1.2.5 [English-Uncen]

  • Post category:H-Games [Eng]
  • Post comments:14 Comments
  • Post last modified:August 12, 2023
image hosted at ImgTaxi.com image hosted at ImgTaxi.com image hosted at ImgAdult.com image hosted at ImgAdult.com image hosted at ImgDrive.net image hosted at ImgDrive.net image hosted at ImgDrive.net

Circle: 88Danuki
Publisher: OTAKU Plan
Released: 5 Aug, 2023
Product format: Action
Genre: Woman’s Viewpoint, Female Protagonist, Dot/Pixel, Fantasy, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Violation, Interspecies Sex, Nekomimi (Cat Ears)
File size: 185.38 MB

Note:
If you are unable to launch the game, please download the missing system components.
Extract the downloaded folder and copy the three DLL files to C:\Windows\SysWOW64.

Story:
Mio is an adventurer who dived into a dungeon, dreaming of getting rich.
She falls into a pit and, battered and bruised, obtains a holy sword called Aphrodite.

However, the holy sword is a magical sword with special powers.

Mio is bewildered, but still wants a weapon.
So she decides to proceed to explore the dungeon with Aphrodite in hand…

Gameplay:
This is a Dungeon Crawler ARPG.
You fight monsters while solving puzzles to open the next room in each dungeon.

Features:
Dot pictures
Puzzle-solving
Multiple difficulty levels



Link 1
Link 2

Support us to get Direct Download and Premium Image Viewer on all posts!
If you like it, buy it to support the creator!
All downloads on this site are torrents and magnets. You need any BitTorrent client to download.
Don’t forget to read the FAQ page if you got any errors.

3.2 20 votes
User Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
14 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
nobobbobbob

Most text is not showing for some reason, even when running in japanese local.

Seems like a good game but hard to know what to do when >80% of the text isn’t rendering (and can’t understand the other 20% without translator)

OvSErAcet

How do I progress after the giant goblin boss and how do you that leaf block jump

Crad

so if anyone got stuck after defeating the boss and in the cave where the leaf block jump, you need to run actually and if you dont know how to run press f1 – settings – operation settings – select input device – keyboard/mouse – then find L1 because its your sprint (if your on mouse and keyboard)

try to ask me questions about the game cuz ill try helping u out

Last edited 2 years ago by Crad
yasnadhy
I killed the first boss and now where am I going? give me some image please ...
Chocolate13

It’s a decent Zelda NES styled game, i can give a 7,5 of out 10 for this one.

BadProfessional

My main question about this game is how to save because of the broken translation. I’m by the statue where I assume its the save point but no buttons work on the file select area. Is it a load file or save?

BeruRinn

I know i have a potato pc, but somehow this <200 mb game runs slower than some 3d or quality ~1gb 2d ones.

Hexat

The instruction said downloaded DLLs have to be copied to “C:\Windows\SysWOW64”, BUT you don’t have to. You can put these downloaded DLLs on same directory where game’s .exe located.

Last edited 10 months ago by Hexat
isthegamegood

An actual good topdown zelda RPG for once, not game maker shovelware. The scenes are very good for what they are.